- Establish close co-operation between residents and government agencies / local authorities in the field of green / green space monitoring, maintenance and maintenance.
- Reduces the involvement and duration of local monitoring in the neighborhood park.
- The neighborhood garden is more cheerful and well maintained.
- Save on the cost of maintaining a neighborhood park.
- Promote recreational areas with healthy activities and promote harmony and community cohesion.
- A more comprehensive network of locals for any garden and landscape-related program.
- Menjana ekonomi setempat dengan mewujudkan ’Kebun Komuniti’.
- Improve the quality of the urban environment.